Subject: Cygwin updating question

Cygwin updating question

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 05:16:52 +1100

Hi All

I was wondering what the difference between navigating to the rockbox directory and doing a "svn up" and from just entering the url which I will include in context as written by Sean in his great Cygwin tutorial.

Quote from Sean begins...

Compiling Rockbox:

This is the point we have been working for; here you will compile rockbox from source. Start up Cygwin and:

1. We must first get the source files from svn; type in

“svn co svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk rockbox”. The last rockbox there is the name of the new folder that all the source files go in. >

Cheers

Hamish