Subject: Quality of english.voice

Quality of english.voice

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 05:23:33 +1100

Hi All

I received some advice from Andre about improving the quality of my english.voice file and he suggested that when I get to the quality part of the process I change the speex settings to q 10 -c 10. If I do this the process carries on as normal but I end up with a voice file of only 5k. I have no problem on the other hand if I accept the default of 4 for the quality.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Cheers

Hamish