Subject: draw electronic circuits + pcb

draw electronic circuits + pcb

From: Casainho <>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:37:38 +0000

In the next weeks I will draw some simple circuits for the
RockBoxPlayer - .

Since this will be for sharing, I would like to draw in some free
software program, sweet If It work on Linux :-) I just know GEDA as
free software, I have almost no experience at draw circuits in CAD
programs... but I already worked in some commercial programs as Altium
Designer and Eagle - at my actual work we use Eagle. Can some one
advice one free software program? anyone have experience with GEDA and
impressions? - I saw that a lot of free, hobby hardware are made with
Eagle in demo mode :-(

Thank you.