Subject: Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:07:58 +0000

I tentatively propose that the device should offer USB-master
facilities so that people can use it to dump from their portable
devices such as cameras etc.

Also worth a thought may be that giving the device IDE will ALLOW a
drive to be added and still maintain full support for CF memory.

Whatever happens, good luck with the schematics.

BC