Subject: Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

From: Casainho <>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:20:47 +0000

On Dec 10, 2007 9:07 PM, Bluechip <> wrote:
> I tentatively propose that the device should offer USB-master
> facilities so that people can use it to dump from their portable
> devices such as cameras etc.

Well, I also think the same, because I have the goal of have a player
that also is easy to share music, audio files. I listen a lot of music
with Creative Commons licenses and I have a few friends that are
musicians and share their works between friends. I would like to
connect one player to other for share music, copy files.

> Also worth a thought may be that giving the device IDE will ALLOW a
> drive to be added and still maintain full support for CF memory.

> Whatever happens, good luck with the schematics.
> BC

Thank you. Get connect to the project page and help in what you can ;-) :-)