Subject: Re: Sansa e200 & flash card

Re: Sansa e200 & flash card

From: Astrid Veltman <asvelt_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:39:42 +0100

Hi all,

To-day I bought a MSD-card for my Sansa Sandisk e280. I wished to buy the one with the biggest capacity, but the only one the Sansa recognized was the one with 2GB. That one works well. I'm glad with that card, but I shoulde like to know if or when its possible to work with every MSDHC-card? I should like to ask this question to or one or more of the Rockbox developpers, but because I don't know to do this exactly how, I ask this question here.
Thanks in advance for all your and the developpers answers.

Perhaps I have to upgrade the Sansa Sandisk e280 firmware??

Best regards,
Astrid