Subject: Re: installing rockbox on the sansa e280

Re: installing rockbox on the sansa e280

From: fredmcermott <fredmcdermott_at_o2.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:07:27 -0000

Many thanks for all the suggestions,
I think I've got it working now.

Fred.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kim
  To: Rockbox
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:41 AM

  its possible to do without visual assistance. Here's what I wrote about it earlier on this list.
  you can get into usb mode without sighted help, with a few tries. Assuming you are highlighted on the music menu (I like to have music playing, or varify
  that I am in the music menu first. You press your menu button and then press your down arrow three times. After pressing the center button to select, it
  should get you into the settings menu. Pressing the up arrow once will get you into the usb mode menu. Press select once, and press up arrow and select.
  You will have changed your mode from mtp[ to usb mass storage. I hope that helps. If I can help farther, feel free to ask.
  Kim

  fredmcermott <fredmcdermott_at_o2.ie> wrote:

    Thanks for that,
    but unfortunately I can't change settings in the player because I'm visually
    impaired.
    So I will probably have to wait until I can get some assistance.

    Fred.