Subject: finding out what capacity battery my player has in it. and source for hard drives

finding out what capacity battery my player has in it. and source for hard drives

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:22:09 -0000

Hi list.
I was wondering does anyone no if there is a way i can find out what
capacity battery my h140 has in it?
as I upgraded it a few years ago with one from
www.dapstore.com
unfortunately that site has closed down now so i can't find out what i
ordered from them.
I don't really want to have to open the player up and take the battery out
and wire it up to an Ammeter if possible.
i'm simply interested so i can find out if there's a higher capacity one
available.
Also does anyone no what hard disc i should get for my h140 if i want to
upgrade the one currently in there to either an 80 or 100 gb drive and where
they can be ordered from? as i haven't found any info at all on google about
them.
thanks for your help.
Alex.