question about mailing list

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:02:20 -0000

HI list.
I was just wondering does anyone have any ideas how i solv a problem i'm
having.
I'm subscribed to the rockbox development list. I am able to send messages
to the list no problem
However I have only ever had one or 2 messages from the list actually arrive
in my in box.
I no my messages are getting through though as i can always read replys in
the archive. But chances are they never turn up in my inbox.
I've tried adjusting my settings to receive digest or individual messages as
in i've tried both settings with no change.
I've also checked my spam filter and messages from the list aren't ending up
in there.
For some reason this is only affecting the dev list i'm getting messages
from the ordinary users list fine with no problems.
Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?
thanks for any help.
Alex.