Subject: Re: VoiceBoxPlus Won't Use Default SAPI 5 Voice

Re: VoiceBoxPlus Won't Use Default SAPI 5 Voice

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:49:46 -0800

Hi there, I really appreciate your prompt response. I think, though, that
we're confusing two different things. I'm trying to build .talk clips for
my music, not build my own voice file. I don't have a ^rockbox/tools or
whatever that directory was that you mentioned. I'm running the VoiceBox
Plus script.

Grant