Subject: Re: Very disappointed with my iAudio X5

Re: Very disappointed with my iAudio X5

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:28:21 -0800

You know, we ought to have some Wiki pages for somewhat-technical
player-specific information that may be of interest to end-users. For
example, it's interesting to know that the iAudio has half the RAM; only has
two gain settings; and that the line in can record from so-and-so decibals
to so-and-so decibals, etc.. This might be a nice addition to the Wiki.

Anyone know of reasonably priced preamps, or have one you could send me for
free as a Christmas gift (only kidding)?

Grant