Subject: Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

Re: draw electronic circuits + pcb

From: Henri Valta <henri.valta_at_kemi.fi>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 01:27:20 +0200

From: Casainho <casainho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:37:38 +0000
>Hello!
>In the next weeks I will draw some simple circuits for the
>RockBoxPlayer -
>http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockBoxPlayer .

Hey, cool project! I'm definitely interested :)

>Since this will be for sharing, I would like to draw in some free
>software program, sweet If It work on Linux :-)

I'd suggest giving KiCad a try:
http://www.gipsa-lab.inpg.fr/realise_au_lis/kicad/index.html

I have used this sw on several smaller projects, and although it is still
lacking several features from commercial software, it is quite usable
already.

The sw is available for both Linux and Windows platforms.

 -cg