Subject: You won't believe what works with RB!

You won't believe what works with RB!

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:49:51 -0600

Hey guys,
I'm running an old build of RB with the Paul voice. I received
the new Bose PORTABLE Ipod sound docking speakers, and they
work!! I can control the volume either by using the remose, or by
using the buttons on the side of the speakers. It also charges
my Ipod. The only thing that doesn't work are the power buttons,
and the track ford and back buttons. However I can easly play
all songs in a folder and use the touch will.
Thought you'd want to know. I'm also blind and use the voices.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli