Subject: Re: Sansa e270 won't recognize my microSDHC card

Re: Sansa e270 won't recognize my microSDHC card

From: Jani Kinnunen <>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:58:03 +0200

> Does it work fine when plugged into the computer via the card reader?

Yes, it does.

> Have you updated Rockbox to the most recent version?

  Right now I'm using a build from yesterday. I don't think that updating to a newer build would help, as there haven't been any changes done regarding the SDHC support since that date.

> Have you tried any other type of card in the socket, eg standard mini SD?

  Yes. A 2 GB SD card that my little sister is using in her mobile phone works fine - Rockbox shows the card as <microSD>.