Subject: regressing a C250 v2 to v1 firmware

regressing a C250 v2 to v1 firmware

From: DM Beaver <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:47:13 -0500

I received an email from another poster about this. He said he regressed
his C250 v2 to v1 firmware. I thought this could damage a unit?

He also said after regressing his C250 v2 he was able to load and get
Rockbox to work on his C250 v2. I thought the C250 v2 wouldn't work due to
a new chipset being used? I am now confused.

Can anyone shed some more light on this?