Subject: Re: not speaking all menus

Re: not speaking all menus

From: Dale Alton <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:01:50 -0700

Well now it isn't saying any thing. I went to go turn off ITunes so it
doesn't boot up every time I plug in my IPod and it has gone back to the
default IPod software. I have tried rebooting and holding down the select
and menu buttons for up to 90 seconds and it still boots into its own
software. I am going to get some eyes to watch the boot up when I do a
reboot to see if there is some thing I am missing since I am unable to see
the screen.