Subject: Offer to Post Beginners' Help

Offer to Post Beginners' Help

From: Kane Brolin <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:27:50 -0500

Hi, folks.

I've been asked by a couple of people on the Blind iPod Mailing List
to request that my ten-step guide to Rockbox installation for the iPod
be linked to the site. I developed such a guide in the
summer of 2007 to help a few people on the Blind iPod list understand
better some of the very basic points of Rockbox installation, such as
the use of the bootloader and the Voicebox+ program to generate .Talk

Could a webmaster please get in touch with me privately at to discuss this? I'll send him/her my document,
which is in MS Word format and which has been updated as of December,
2007, so it may be reviewed and (if found appropriate) posted.