Subject: Re: Windows is now wanting to install drivers for my Rockbox

Re: Windows is now wanting to install drivers for my Rockbox

From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:40:05 -0500

Hi. I noticed the same dialog boxes recently whwnever I would connect
my iPod 30 GB to my Windows XP PC. I too was able to cancel the
installation of this new "driver," and I too have never seen the
installation dialog box again since checking the box that offered
never to prompt again. Since then, as long as Disk Use has been
enabled for my iPod, I've been able to see, add, delete, and play
files just fine using My Computer or Windows Explorer with my iPod as
a computer drive.

-Kane