Subject: drive spins up but rockbox doesn't seem to function

drive spins up but rockbox doesn't seem to function

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 01:18:53 -0000

Hi list.
Ok i managed to sort out the problem i was having with my h140 with
partition magic.
However i'm still having problems.
I can connect my h140 to the computer fine and copy files to it with no
problem.
However when i boot up disconnected from the computer rockbox doesn't seem
to function at least i get no voice feedback and i can't get anything to
play.
also as it should do the player powers the drive down after 3 seconds, which
i have set in my config file. But then it won't spin back up and i can't get
the player to shut down unless i reset.
I can't get anything to play on the orriginal firmware either. But when the
drives connected to the computer I can see files no problem. does anyone
have any thoughts as to what i can try?
I've already tried installing a clean daily build, and a fresh voice for it
with no luck.