Subject: Re: H320 questions, looking to buy and need to know how they are made (the LCD 'cover')

Re: H320 questions, looking to buy and need to know how they are made (the LCD 'cover')

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:11:22 -0000 (UTC)

Mike Hodson wrote:
> Hello fellow Rockboxers,
> I am looking at getting a used Iriver H320 off of eBay, and am curious
> as to how the LCDs on these units are made;
> Specifically, there is one auction for one that says "THE GLASS SCREEN
> I am curious, do you think this would mean that the normal front piece
> that would normally cover the LCD is missing? or is this a separate
> part that is external to the main unit?
> Also, if anyone has an H320 theyd like to sell, let me know your
> price; i am -very- interested in this model.
> Thanks!
> Mike

Are they talking about in the carry case? The leather-look carrying case
has a small clear insert that covers the LCD and is removable. On my 340
there was one plus a spare in the new pack.

As for places to shop, I can recommend Microdirect, who currently have
refurbed 320 and 340 models in stock

No connection to me, just a satisfied customer of theirs for several years

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts