Subject: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

creating new .voices for H10 - not working

From: DM Beaver <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:59:21 -0500

Ok, I have the Lame.exe file and have all the other files gathered as
described in the wikki. I am now starting to feel rather slow.

I have read the makevoices.vbs program and customized it as described.

As I understand it the makevoices.vbs program reads the language.lng file
and generates the wave files for each of the strings included there. I
understandn that it also generates the .mp3 files from those .wav files. It
also generates the .voice file.

Now, I assume I am not understanding something still because it is not

I get the message that it is creating the voice from the english.lng file
using the Crystal16 voice.

Once I reach this point I get no further messages from the program. It
looks like it should be messaging things like finding something to process.

Does anyone have any ideas what the heck I am doing wrong?