Subject: Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

From: DM Beaver <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:56:47 -0500

I apologize for replying this way but my OE won't let me do a reply to
Pondlife's post.

Since makevoices.vbs isn't compatible is it still possible to make a .voice
file using the recorded voice method discussed in the twikki? EG, by
recording the phrases and running Lame against them and then running

If it is, does anyone have a good way to print just the phrases and their
ids from a language.lang file? I have tried several different things and
can't seem to get the ids and phrases to show correctly. Looking at the
lang file with a binary viewer it appears that the phrases are lead by the
id value and followed by a binary 00. Is the id a 1 or 2 byte field? If a
2 byte field then I assume the id would be something like 00, 01, 02 ... Or
am I totally off again.