Subject: sansa E250

sansa E250

From: aditya mody <adityamody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:54:07 +0530

hii guys i have one more tiny issue..
1)my sansa E250 seems to hang or get very very slow at times. eg.. when i am
playing a song and i shift to the next song using the right key.. the screen
shows the new song but the player plays the previous song.,
2) thing.. recently i added some 375 songs on my player which nearly left me
with only 29mb out of the 1.89gb... since its a 2gb.. thing
well. what happens is when any song is playing and i go to the songlist
using the center select button.. and select a song.. the (1) issue starts
up.. i dont why its happening can you guys fix it up please

i guess it some thing to do with the buffering routine.. but i am not a
software fella so i may be wrong i am just putting a thought that came
across..

aditya....