Subject: Re: New Memer, Help with Iriver Needed

Re: New Memer, Help with Iriver Needed

From: marten Post Uiterweer <marten_at_p-u.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:23:36 +0100

Elaine,

I have an Iriver h340 and for me, the reset button worked when the player was not working anymore.
The reset button is a small hole under the microphone. You have to push it with a small pin for a few seconds.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Marten
--Original Message Text---
From: Elaine
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:47:17 -0000

Hi,

Could any one help? I am a new user of Rockbox and have an Iriver H320.

I installed rockbox myself and and have been looking through the various components of the programme.

I changed something on my player and now it has totally crashed. I cant get it to reboot at all. I have tried the reset button but
the player appears to be dead.

If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it.

I am a blind user too so have installed speech on my player.

thanks in anticipation of help.

Elaine