Subject: Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

From: Dominik Wenger <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:59:03 +0100

thanks to badger, this bug should now be fixed. So hopefully voice
generation will be easy and bugfree in the future :-)

If you or someone else finds other problems, please tell me..

(The Bug is fixed even in the version i already posted, its even fixed
in the version you eventually downloaded already :-) *magic bugfix* )