Subject: Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

From: DM Beaver <dbeaver888_at_wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:59:27 -0500

Yep, it is definitely fixed. In fact, some things that were not speaking on
my H10 before the rbutil upgrade are now doing so.

One issue I am still having though is probably something on my system not
involved with rbutil. I still can not change the TTS engine. I have
changed the default voice on my system to ATT Crystal 16 but I still get the
Realspeak Daniel wshen I generate the .voice file via rbutil.

Any idea what I can be doing wrong here? I think one of the dialogs in
rbutil allows the change of the voice to be used but I am not certain of
that. I do see a couple of dialogs with fields that do not speak via Jaws.

I sure am glad this upgrade has been done. Realspeak Daniel is far better
to listen to than the voice used as the default with Rockbox.

Thanks.