Subject: Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

Re: creating new .voices for H10 - not working

From: Dominik Wenger <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:06:35 +0100

the voice clipping is possibly the wavtrim tool which may have a bit
aggresiv setting. I will make a config option for this in a future update.

About the wrong voice used, i am not sure.. rbutil just uses the normal
sapi_voice.vbs script of the rockbox build system. I will try to
investigate this a bit, when i find time for it..

dominik wenger