Subject: Questions about the voiced interface

Questions about the voiced interface

From: tuukka Ojala <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:36:37 +0200

Hi all!

Have used Rockbox several weeks and I'm very impressed how cool Rockbox can
be, especially for Blind users (like me).
However I have some questions where I haven't found answer.

Is there any efforts to make playlist viewing voiced? For now I have to use
computer to delete songs from the playlist, but if I'm on the road for
example and have not access to a computer, I can't delete songs from
playlist. The problem is that when selected wps quick menu -> playlist ->
view playlist, it don't say the file names.

Secondly, is there any quick way to check the date and time when using
voice? Haven't found another way than going to main menu -> system ->
rockbox info. IMO that's too complicated way to check so simple thing as

Thanks for your answers!

Tuukka Ojala
tuukka (dot) ojala (at) gmail (dot) com
skype: tuukkao