Subject: Re: Voice updates for 9 targets

Re: Voice updates for 9 targets

From: Robin Christopherson <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:58:55 -0000

I read your msg and went to get the latest version from the site and now it sounds worse than it did before. I don't know what I've done wrong but it seems like the site has the festival voices as the current voice download. I also didn't make a backup. Could you possibly send me your english.voice if it is compatible with the iRiver H340?

Thanks, Robin.