Subject: voice building for sansa c200

voice building for sansa c200

From: Jason Boston <jwb3301_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:13:42 -0600

Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out how to build a English.voice voice file for my
sansa c250. I understand the automated vbs script isn't working right
since the new speex method of voicing menus came out in November of
2007.

I can make all the mp3 clips manually if need be, but I'm not sure how
to tell where a tag begins and where a tag ends in the English.lng file.
When I open English.lng in notepad it's one long line of text and I
can't easily tell where each item should have it's own mp3 clip.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason AKA crystavox

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/14/2008 5:39 PM