Subject: Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 02:48:25 -0000

OK,

My bad.

I found the correct voice file, it's been a while since I was on the site.

But... Is there any better voices?

I've tryed the ones from,

http://www.hartgen.org/voicefiles/voicefiles.html

These dont' seem to work with the latest build and are IMHO more
intelligible and easier on the ears.

BTW. Love the new UI!

Dj Paddy