Subject: Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:55:14 -0000

Hi Dominick,

That's great, thanks for the instructions.

I am Visually Impaired.

Unfortuantely it's not creating voice files.

I see the odd .wav scattered through a few number of folders, almost as if
the process started and failed.

I could see that the Abort button after hitting Install quickly turns to OK.

Plus the drive wasn't writing.

Dj paddy