Subject: Re: Uh-oh

Re: Uh-oh

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:45:03 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Erin M. Chaves wrote:

> Uh-oh! Looks like the Rockbox police is out again in full force. :-) Now,
> Jason Boston, Dj Paddy and Dominik Wenger, you all ought to be ashamed of
> yourselves!

Now please don't make this into another round of silliness and bashing of the
rules most of us actually think are sane and which I think create a foundation
for making communication on these lists as good as possible.

Top-posting has been considered bad for usenet and mailinglists for decades,
this is not a new thing. This is not unique for Rockbox.

End of story.