Subject: Re: Build server reminder!

Re: Build server reminder!

From: Chisel Wright <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:38:02 +0000

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 11:48:59AM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> All details on how to setup a build server - it really isn't very hard -
> can be found on this page in the wiki:

I thought I'd have a quick look to see if my box could manage to build
RB fast enough to be any use. I have a couple of issues:

"copy public key to .ssh directory (get it from t0mas or Bagder on IRC
or from someone who already runs a server)"

Why is a *public* key so hard to get hold of?

"get the script"

"ubuntu does link sh to dash instead of bash for a while now. dash does
not work properly with the distributed build environment."

Is there a workaround for this? (that doesn't involve changing the
softlink on my system)

Chisel Wright
  What do we want? Less premature ejaculation!
  When do we want it? ... aaw heck