Subject: Proper replies

Proper replies

From: Jason Boston <jwb3301_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:38:46 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Paul Louden
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:11 PM
To: Rockbox
Subject: Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

"Dj Paddy: I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but you're top posting,

and quoting the entire contents of past messages. As per the list
guidelines, please attempt to only quote the portion of the message you
need quoted, and place the quotes contextually rather than after your
message.

I guess this serves as a reminder to the rest of the list too, as
several posters in this thread have been doing this (Jason Boston, Dj
Paddy, Dominik Wenger). If you aren't sure how to configure your client
to comply with the list etiquette, please start another thread asking
for help, and we'll do what we can."

No problem, I hadn't noticed the guideline about replies. I personally
prefer top post replies, but I have no problem conforming to this list's
guidelines. I just want to get things working correctly.

BTW how do you set up outlook 2002 to reply the way you suggest without
having to alter the heading manually every time?

Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/20/2008 2:15 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.