Subject: Re: Questions about the voiced interface

Re: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:24:43 -0000

Daniel Dalton wrote,

"On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

> Settings/File View), when a song is playing, go into the file browser and
> the name of the currently playing track will be spoken. You still hear the
> music in the background, but at least you can get the file name.

Would you prefer the music to be stopped while doing this?"

Please, please, please no!

I think it's very very slick the way the voice currently comes over the top
of the music playing in the background.

It's nice to be able to run through the menu options and still listen to the
tune playing in the background.

It's realistic.

Dj paddy