Subject: Re: Unusual deep disk activity on iPod

Re: Unusual deep disk activity on iPod

From: asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:33:07 +0100

*In data 22/01/2008 01:17, asettico ha scritto*:
> *In data 22/01/2008 00:57, asettico ha scritto*:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just installed the today build and I'm experiencing a strange deep
>> disk activity.
>>
>> I never used "load directory cache" nor "load db in ram", but when any
>> playlist starts, I ear an intense disk activity, the player get a very
>> low responsive behaviour until this disk activity finish.
>>
>> Has anybody else experienced the same?
>
> Ehm...
> I think I'm experiencing the same "problem" with AA themes that looking
> for a cover somewhere in the (player) universe...
> Please, forget my above question. :-[

I have to resubmit the same question: it seems it's not involved the Album
Art support of the current selected theme.

Changing current theme with one that surely doesn't support AA, I'm still
experiencing a very deep disk activity when loading a playlist, so high to
slow down the interface, while music continues playing.
This activity continues up to some minutes.

My player is an iPod Video 80 GB 5.5g.

HTH,
thanks.
--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [ http://rossomaltese.it/   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]