Subject: RE: Questions about the voiced interface

RE: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Jason Boston <jwb3301_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:17:29 -0600

previously written:
 " Settings/File View), when a song is playing, go into the file browser
and the name of the currently playing track will be spoken. You still
hear the music in the background, but at least you can get the file
name.

Would you prefer the music to be stopped while doing this?

Hi Daniel,

I would like to have some way to hear the current track name with the
music stopped, since sometimes it's hard to hear the track name over the
music.

Cheers,
Anna "

I would like to see this work when the song is paused. If I pause a song
and then down-arrow I get no speech and have to turn the player off and
back on to get speech again.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:00 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.