Subject: RE: Questions about the voiced interface

RE: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Jason Boston <jwb3301_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:46:05 -0600

-----Original Message-----
Paul Louden wrote:

"This is because you are pausing. Stop instead. This will let voice
work. "

Yeah, I know that's why it's doing it, I just don't think it should do
that. Although stopping the file and starting the file again is about
the same as pausing since the player always starts back right where you
left off regardless of weather you pause the player or stop the player.

Thanks,
Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:00 AM