Subject: RE: rbutilcli - console interface for the blinds ?

RE: rbutilcli - console interface for the blinds ?

From: Jason Boston <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:28:02 -0600

Dominic wrote:
"So i have begun a first test for a rbutil cli version.
And i have now a version which can do nothing, but present you a
preliminary text interface which you can try to navigate. Also
Autodetection should work, nothing else is ready, but i want you to try
it out and tell me if it is accessible for you.

Is it useable ? or completly borked ?"

It works fine and auto detect did find my mp3 player.

What's next? I can't wait to see! :)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:00 AM