Subject: Re: Questions about the voiced interface

Re: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:52:57 -0600

Pausing the player stops the voice, it always had. All you need to do is
press play again, then hold it down to be able to get voice, or if you want
to hear the current song, if your using an ipod, press select while a song
is playing. That usually works. If I have metal songs (or loud songs), I
tend to delete the .talk from the end of the mp3 files, then convert them so
they're a bit louder in a program such as gold wave.

hth,
Tyler