Subject: Re: Questions about the voiced interface

Re: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Woody Anna Dresner <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:54:56 -1000

At 10:12 PM 1/22/2008, Pondlife wrote:
> > Well if they want to get the song name could we perhaps make stop work as
> > select?
> > So to follow playlist?
>It should do, it does here (as long as you enable Follow Playlist).
It doesn't on my iPod Nano. Just now I turned my iPod on and a song
started playing because I have Resume Playback on. I have Follow
Playlist on, but when I pressed Stop, I was in the file browser
focused on Calendars. And I know from past experience that if I
select a file in the file browser and let the iPod play through that
track and into another one, if I press Stop, I will be on the track I
selected from the file browser, not the track that was playing when I
pressed Stop.