Subject: Re: Viewing JPG's in Rockbox on Sansa E280]

Re: Viewing JPG's in Rockbox on Sansa E280]

From: Clair Johnston <cbj0129_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:44:28 -0500

Clair Johnston wrote:

> Has the viewing of JPG's been broken/changed in a recent version of
> Rockbox? This was working fine for me until I did an update yesterday.
> Unfortunately I don't remember the exact version that I was using, but
> it was about a month old.
>
> TIA,
> Clair

Never mind, I didn't realize some of the settings appear to return to
defaults when installing new versions. I reloaded Dec 25,2007 version
and still had the same problem. Then I checked settings and for some
reason it was set to not display files. Changed that and all is well.
Will install latest version and check again.

Sorry for the trouble,
Clair