Subject: Re: Viewing JPG's in Rockbox on Sansa E280]

Re: Viewing JPG's in Rockbox on Sansa E280]

From: Clair Johnston <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:44:28 -0500

Clair Johnston wrote:

> Has the viewing of JPG's been broken/changed in a recent version of
> Rockbox? This was working fine for me until I did an update yesterday.
> Unfortunately I don't remember the exact version that I was using, but
> it was about a month old.
> TIA,
> Clair
Never mind, I didn't realize some of the settings appear to return to
defaults when installing new versions. I reloaded Dec 25,2007 version
and still had the same problem. Then I checked settings and for some
reason it was set to not display files. Changed that and all is well.
Will install latest version and check again.

Sorry for the trouble,