Subject: Re: rbutilcli - console interface for the blinds ?

Re: rbutilcli - console interface for the blinds ?

From: Astrid Veltman <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:18:24 +0100

Hello Dominik,

This morning I downloaded and tried your new rbutil testversion. I was very
impressed about it and think it offers us (the visually impaired) much
possibilities to work with. I work with Hal 6.53 and brail and could rather
easy find my way through the screen and the items on it. I hope that you
will go on working on the program, so that we all can use all possibilities
it offers us. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,