Subject: mpegplayer with h320

mpegplayer with h320

From: ? <0.23_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:00:46 -0600

I was just watching some movies on my h320 and they seem to be working
okay, but its either good quality with no skiping, or crap quality with
a/v out of sink, depending on ffmpeg settings. I would assume that
because the h320 has no hardware accelearation, the video is being
bottelnecked by the processor, right? If thats true, can we expect
future versions of the plugin to have better quality or is this as good
as it gets?