Subject: problem with h140 remote

problem with h140 remote

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:47:47 -0000

HI list.
i'm having a slight problem with my h140, and was wondering if anyone had
any ideas about what the problem might be.
Basicly when i use the remote on my h140 i can't get the player to switch on
when using the remote. I have to switch the player on with the button on the
main unit. Once i've switched the player on, the remote will work fine and
do everything it is supposed to including shut down the player.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?
I don't no if it could have damaged anything but i did recently install an
80 gb drive into the player which is working fine.
If anyone has any ideas i'd like to here them.
Thanks for your help.
Alex.