Subject: Re: problem with h140 remote

Re: problem with h140 remote

From: Telford, Adrian <Adrian.Telford_at_capitalone.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:20:56 -0000

I am experiencing exactly the same issue with my H120 (I have version
080106 installed)

I was assuming my remote was dying.

I tend to update on a monthly basis so sometime in December this was
probably OK

Is this now solved or should I install old version?

Thanks
Adrian

Capital One Bank (Europe) plc Registered Office: 350 Euston Road, London NW1 3JJ.
Company Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 3879023.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith
is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.