Subject: Re: problem with h140 remote

Re: problem with h140 remote

From: john <ruttmannn_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:00:21 +0100

> I have now tried loading the build from 1st and 31st January - both fail
> to start when using the play button on the remote.
>
> Also for both versions the play button does not do anything.

As the remote does power on the player, the installed firmware is
irrelevant. The power up is done purely with analog electronics
without any software support. Only when the power is up the reset
circuit will start the cpu and the boot loader will start executing.

It really looks lke a hardware problem.

cu
John