Subject: Thinking about buying a Sansa E200 series

Thinking about buying a Sansa E200 series

From: Erin M. Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:36:48 -0500

Hi all!

For those of you who own one of these players, would you tell me how you like it using Rockbox? I'm blind, so I would need to utilize the voice option, and I'm wondering how easy the installation would be without sight. I do recall some discussion concerning some issues people had with installation, but as I haven't heard anything in a while, I assume everyone is enjoying their players.

I'm also wondering how I would know if the player is a V2. I certainly don't want to buy something which is incompatible with Rockbox. I assume the description would mention the player's version.

Any responses would be really appreciated!

Erin