Subject: Re: Thinking about buying a Sansa E200 series

Re: Thinking about buying a Sansa E200 series

From: DM Beaver <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:19:22 -0500

My understanding is that the packaging will state that the unit supports Audible formats. If this is the case it is a v2. Other than that it says it is a v2 or v1 at the end of the serial number on the back of the physical unit. This is apparent after you open the package.

I got one and it turned out to be a v2. It is now sitting on the shelf of my desk.